Thursday, July 12, 2007

Introducing Me...







...Everyone has one of these. So I figured I'd create one, though I never really have much to say. So, um. Anyway. This is me:

The name is Jasmine

I'm 21 yrs old 22 in 2 mos.

I'm the oldest of 6 kids.

I have a boyfriend [Andre'] of a yr and a half whom I love with all my heart. We were friends for 3 yrs before we ever met in person!

Um. I'm a college senior, graduating in December. Future Social Worker, minoring in Sociology.


I love butterflies...and Chocolate. Oh. And lilies and gerber daisies.
I love music! and I am a bit of a shop-a-holic


I like to read, and draw. My dream was always to be a fashion designer, but I'm too much of a punk to persue it. [sad face]



And thats all I can think of for now! I cant promise how often and how interesting these postings will be! :0)












No comments: