One of my fav episodes of The Fresh Prince is on lol The one where Lisa moves into the pool house with Will while some work is being done on her apartment. Haha she scared him to death when he saw her in her pimple cream. They end up going to couples counceling with George and Weezy Jefferson and act a fool immitating each other, that part always makes me laugh "He aint fat he is big-bone-ded" and then...tey double team George and Weezy. Another one is the episode where Will drugs Hilary w/ cold medicine "round here we call her RikkiOprahHugh" haha! Dang i just realized I'm missing Martin! The episode with Kid from kid and play [singing] Forever Shanaynay. And why am I rambling about these shows? I need them both on DVD.
K. But anyway. Went to wal-mart today, golly its crazy huw much time I can spend in there and dont come back with much, I just have to look at everything. All I got where some headbands, and some other stuff for my hair, soap, and nail-polish. I'm a weirdo but I can spend forever in the toiletries and nail-polish and such. I love that place. My dad took to day off, I def. enjoyed being able to sleep in without having to wake-up with my little sister early in the morning. My boyfriend is coming to visit sunday. I miss him! and its only been a week. We only live an hour and a half away from each other but its hard, I cant wait until we'll be able to see each other everyday, and hopefully that will be soon.
Well...Nothin much else to say really.LOVE.

Haha, I love that u can put images in ur blog. I was signed up at another site and u had to pay money to do that...

1 comment:
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment