Friday, July 20, 2007

Nocturnal Blogging

Yes. I pretty much suck at this blogging thing. Never really have much to say...that I know of. ...it's 2:34 a.m. and I'm up listening to music. Who knows why I'm still awake. As the summer has passed I have slowly become nocturnal lol this always happens to me when I have a long break, I cant sleep at night and cant wake before 11am +take a nap later on during the day. .SIGH. I dont really like it.

Not sure how many people who may stumble across this blog may appreciate this, but I found a great song by Musiq called "used to love her" (If you really pay attention you'll know what he's singing about, and it's not a woman) I have no idea where it came from but, I just came across it on one guys IMEEM page and cant find it anywhere else. It's Musiq's take on Common's "I used to love h.e.r". It's what I'm listening to now so I'll share :0) ...even though, have you ever had a favorite song on an album, and then all of a sudden it is released as a single and every station is playing it and everyone is singing it...and you start to get a little jealous like "that was MY song!" lol...or...am I the only one? heh. ok.


I was also looking for a song by Amel Larrieux called "Say you want it all" from her Bravebird album, it used to be there...not now it's not. Maybe I'll have to purchase the album. Anyway goodnight! err...Morning!

No comments: